Thursday, September 23, 2010

***NEW SURPRISE! My song is on iTunes! :) + Ringtone & Wallpaper avaliable!


PLEASE SUPPORT ME GUYS.. I AM SO SHOCKED! THE PRODUCERS JUUUUUUST CALLED ME TO SURPRISE AND TELL ME THAT THEY SWITCHED UP THE PLANS AND MY SONG IS ON ITUNES NOW!!!

SUPPORT MEE!! http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/in-the-mirror/id387681433

INFO ABOUT MY RINGTONE AND WALLPAPER BELOW!

This song was recorded about a month ago in Atlanta Georgia! I worked with amazing producers Michael Makinde Productions who gave me a couple of songs to record.. " In The Mirror " and "IPOD" ( IPOD will be released on my BIRTHDAY September 22nd! )

PLEASE BUY MY SONG " IN THE MIRROR " ON I-TUNES and Amazon.com AUGUST 21ST THIS SATURDAY!
I love you allll thanks for all the support.. this is only the beginning..

To know everything when it happens.. please follow me on twitter!
@ERINPAULA and @erinpaulalive


To purchase the "In the Mirror" Ringtone for $2.99 txt " 5486146 " to 69937
www.myxer.com Ringtone link: http://www.myxer.com/search/?q=erin%20paula
Photography by: Kevin Terrell / KT359You can download the free Erin Paula wallpaper atwww.myxer.com by searching for Erin Paula wallpaperDISCLAIMER:
Msg&Data Rates May Apply. Works on most handsets, for users on AT&T,
Cellular One, Sprint, TMobile, or Virgin Mobile, a charge of $2.99
will be added to your mobile phone bill or deducted from your prepaid
balance. Privacy policy: myxer.com/privacy. Text STOP to 69937 to opt
out, or text HELP for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment