Monday, September 20, 2010

Add custom ringtones to your iPhone with iPhoneRingtoneMaker


While the ringtones on the iPhone for the most part are pretty decent, I prefer to use theme songs from my youth or favorite movies on my devices so I was disappointed that custom ringtone support was not available. I saw there was some complicated method to get custom ringtones that required a bit of effort and risked bricking your device, so I figured I would wait for Apple to come around. Ryan posted the news on Mobility Beat that an inexpensive application is now available that allows you to create custom ringtones. I immediately went over to the Efiko Software site to find out more about iPhoneRingToneMaker and went ahead and purchased it for US$9.95 (50% introductory special). I was a bit skeptical since it seemed just too easy to create a ringtone, but as you can see in the YouTube video that I shot of the process it really is quite simple. You just have to love developers who get these functions working for us so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment